Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update 1

Since I am about 3 minutes from leaving for work, I tought I would give you an update on the "diet". I forgot to do that last night, and I appologize. But, I didn't forget that I was going to be held accountable for my actions. Yesterday I woke up and had a protein shake. It was like trying to choke down a protein shake, if you know what I mean. Later I had some cantelope and pineapple. Then for dinner I had White Chicken Chilli with a dinner roll. After my meeting, and a 1 mile run, I had some chips and guacomole (did I spell that right?). Before bed I had a peanutbutter sandwich. And, when I couldn't sleep, I found myself craving a beer, and I gave in. That, besides alot of water and diet drinks was the extent of my intake. I will tell you later how today as gone. Off to work I go!

2 comments:

  1. OK, here's my protein shake recipe. 1 cup milk, 1 spoonful of crunchy peanut butter, 3 icecubes, 1/2 banana, + your protein powder. Blend for 7 or 8 seconds. No longer than that, or the crunchies from your peanut butter are no longer crunchy. You'll never have to "choke down" a protein shake again.

    ReplyDelete