Thursday, September 3, 2009

#85

For my 85th post here at Stinkin' Lincoln, I decided to update my page and give you something fresh to look at. I have been wanting to change my look essentially since day one. I have always felt like a big copy cat. You see, a buddy of mine, (You know who are, at least I hope you do, otherwise who would you think you are?) he started his blog before I started mine and we had the same template all this time. Sometimes I didn't know if I was looking at my blog or his. Actually, it was pretty easy to tell them apart. He is a better writer than I am and typically more upbeat. If you haven't noticed, I can be a bit of a downer. But, that's because I am using you all as therapists. And just because I said that, I don't want to be receiving bills in the mail from you. It will just go in the paper shredder like the rest of them. Anyhow, I am now an individual. Just like all those individuals with the same tattoo of the razor wire around their arm. Yep, I am sure nobody else on Blogspot.com has chosen this same template. Well, that's my lame post of the day. Enjoy the scenery and come back and see again real soon.

1 comment:

  1. Very cheery page. Maybe that will help with piss poor attitude. Just kidding, you know I love your cynicism and sarcasm;)

    ReplyDelete