Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update 4


First of all, for the record, those are not my gnarly toes, and no, I do not weigh 250 lbs. And now, on with the show! Well, I had someone ask me if I had lost weight today. I suppose that is a good sign. In my history of yo-yo dieting, I always notice people start to realize something is up around the 15 pound mark. I actually am still a couple pounds shy of that, but I will take it. As far as exercise since the last update. I did push ups one night, sit ups another night and have been going on pretty long walks with my wife and the dogs. I usually "cheat" on my diets during the weekend, and this weekend was no different, though I still ate pretty good. My parents took my wife and I out for our anniversary this weekend, so we partook of the dessert tray. I still need to get on a regular exercise program and eat more fruits and veggies. Well, I think I will stop here. No need to bore you any further with my personal battle of the bulge. But, I still wanted to get you an update so you didn't think I had given up. Oh, I will say that I have been keeping myself from getting on the scale. I have weighed myself once in the past week. I think I won't get on a scale until Wednesday. At that time I will give you another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment