Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Have to be quick today, I am going camping/canoeing! Very exciting! The only thing that is not exciting about this trip is I am still recovering from my sunburn from last weekend. So, there will be no removing of my shirt this weekend... not that there would have been had I not got a sunburn. Somethings are just better left covered.

One thing that I don't like about the campsite that we stay at is they do not allow beer. What is camping without beer? So, I usually just do my best Stinkin' Lincoln impersonation and either drink it in my tent, which feels naughty and is thus more fulfilling, or I just put it in a cup. The one nice thing about there not being beer allowed at the camp is that you don't run the risk of having the drunken idiots that tend to gravitate to the campsites next to me, usually. One time I had to knock on someones tent and tell them to SHUT UP. I am all for having a good time on a camping trip, however, when you are supposed to get up at 7am to go canoeing, that is another story. Well, I better get going, sorry, no time to proof read, deadlines you know.

1 comment:

  1. Your back should be peeling by now. If you do it carefully, you peel one big sheet of skin, leave it attached, and have a built in sail. Think about it, less paddling.

    ReplyDelete