Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sell Out!

You can say it. Go ahead. That's right, go ahead, make my day! Yes, I sold out. Attempting to make ends meet, I am now a sponsored blog. I can not divulge the details of my contract (too much fine print). But, I am sure I will now be able to retire on the huge incentives I receive for allowing random people advertise on my blog. I am sure millions of people will be clicking on the ads so I can make my pennies. I can hear my two fans now, "I remember him when he was small, and down to earth, now he won't even look at my comments." Don't worry, I will never forget the little people, no matter how small and inconsequential they are. That's right, stand in my giant shadow and seek shelter from the blazing sun, you little person.

On another note, please notice the poll that is in the left hand margin. The poll is designed to help me help you with your Stinkin' Lincoln cravings. Also, I have a link to some Husker stuff for those that like Husker stuff. And who doesn't like Husker stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Will they also advertise on your NASCAR circuit race car? Sorry, just flippin' you crap:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on all four advertisements, you should be rolling in it now. See you at the top!

    ReplyDelete