Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing

I am about to head to work for the night. It's funny how a person will wait, and wait, and wait until the very last second to do something they have no desire to do. We are in the middle of a large project and are a deadline. The more time we spend on this project the less we like to be there. Tonight will mark the halfway point, and the guys and myself are starting to get grumpy. As a result we are all getting there a little later and later. It's not a huge deal if any of us are late. We are working 12 hour nights, so I am not going to get upset if someone is 10 or 15 minutes late. What really stinks is we are locked in all night. About midway through the night, I start wishing I could just step outside and enjoy some fresh air, while one of my employees is smoking next to me. I probably shouldn't let him smoke inside, but man is he grumpy if we don't let him light up a couple times a night. Well, this blog was pretty much about absolutely nothing, and not even remotely funny. I will try harder next time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this was a blog about nothing, but....I feel your pain, man. I have been there many a time, but I don't whine about it. Well, maybe a little. Dad

    ReplyDelete